Oklahoma Wedding Show in Tulsa on Jan. 3
So you’re engaged. Congrats! Now make plans to attend the 2009 Oklahoma Wedding Show Jan. 3 in Tulsa.
The event will feature top local and national wedding vendors showcasing the latest in fashion, food, photography and entertainment. Wedding trends will be featured on the runway with fashion shows at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
More than $12,000 in prizes will be given away throughout the day, including the incredible Dream Wedding Giveaway, a Mikimoto pearl necklace courtesy of Bruce G. Weber, jewelry by Marise Designs from Saks Fifth Avenue, and other goodies. Participants must be present to win.
Sugar artist and cake designer Kerry Vincent will be showing some of her edible art, too. She was a judge on the “The Food Network Challenge.”
Admission is $7. For more information, call (918) 744-6205 or go online to www.okmag.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients