Oscar de la Renta to introduce Sheer Freesia fragrance in January
Whether we’re ready or not, the days keep ticking off. Here’s something to look forward to: Oscar de la Renta is introducing a new fragrance in January.
Sheer Freesia was inspired from the garden of de la Renta’s Connecticut home. Freesia are well-known for their sweet citrusy perfume and long vase life. The flowers are also among de la Renta’s favorites.
Cost: $42 for 2 ounces. The limited-edition fragrance will be available at Macy’s.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 69024Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31222Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29103Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19272Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6654Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6511Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 5366Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5240Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4922Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4912Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients