Welcome to Boot Camp!
With all the choices out there for purchasing boots–ankle boots (also referred to as booties), mid-calf boots, tall boots (to or above the knee), leather, suede, or fur boots–I thought it would be a good idea to give advice as to how and when to wear each kind.
Very spunky footwear when worn with tights and a skirt that hits at the knee or slightly above. That being said, avoid wearing ankle boots with skirts that pass the knee – this tends to look frumpy.
This cut looks great with skirts of any length, or with tucked in straight or skinny jeans. This style can be casual and chic at the same time. Another plus, mid-calf boots accentuate your calf muscle. Leather and suede are great options for this style of boot. Flat leather equestrian-style boots come mid-calf and rev up any outfit.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients