What was your favorite gift?
One of my favorite gifts this year is the new handbag that my daughter gave me. (Of course, we’ll get the bill for it, but that’s another story.)
It’s a black hobo style with brushed gold detail and a single strap. It’s by Tracy Reese, who always delivers one of my favorite runway shows in New York. She’s known for feminine, flirty clothes, but I haven’t really seen many of her bags. My daughter Stephanie said she picked it up for about one-fifth the price that was on the retailer’s tag. Such a deal!
She got it at Tuesday Morning. I’ll pay closer attention to the handbags next time I’m there.
Anyway, what was your favorite gift? Share.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7121Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6843Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 5845Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients