Chanel, Louis Vuitton aren't immune to bad economy
An outfit from the Chanel spring 2009 show.
A slow down in retail sales and difficult economic times aren’t just affecting Sears, Ann Taylor, KB Toys and Circuit City.
Luxury brands are feeling hard times, too. Chanel reportedly is set to lay off 200 of its Paris employees. Chanel doesn’t usually fall on hard times.
LVMH, which owns Louis Vuitton, isn’t immune either. The company cancelled plans for a new Louis Vuitton megastore in Tokyo.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients