What to wear on New Year's Eve!
Deciding what to wear for the Big Ball Dropping to ring in the new year can get a little stressful.
Because of this fact, I thought it might be helpful to give some wardrobe suggestions to avoid the last minute panic!
Maybe it’s the sparkle of the ball dropping, or the stars that light up the night on the eve of a new year, whatever the reason, everyone associates New Year’s with sequins.
Don’t get me wrong, sequins are a fun way to celebrate a special occasion. But, if you want a new look for December 31st your in luck! There are other options for ringing in the new year.
Try this Pleated Metallic Brocade Skirt from Forever21 for only $22.80. This would be great paired with a basic top, tights, and pumps.
JS Collections Satin Pants from Dillard’s priced at $119.00 is another great option for New Year’s Eve.
If you already have black pants, try pairing them with a fun, flirty blouse. Like this VaVa by Joy Han Bow Camisole, also found at Dillard’s for $102.00.
Of course, a little black dress is a perfect New Year’s Eve ‘go-to’ when you can’t decide on anything else. Try this strapless polyester dress from Victoria’s Secret for $98.
Hope these suggestions are found to be helpful when deciding what to wear tomorrow night!
Happy New Year,
Crystal VanZandt (fashion intern)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25412Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15758Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9844UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8808Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7879Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 7543Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6502Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6399OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6273Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5958Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients