What's your New Year's resolution?
It’s the last day of 2008.
Know what that means? Time to make a New Year’s resolution.
So what will it be for ’09? Lose weight? Promise to go to the gym three times a week? Stop staying up late? Take the dogs on a walk? Play with the kids more? Stop bad habits?
For me, I have decided to focus on the good things in life and to roll with whatever comes my way. It’s a new year, a new chapter of my life. I will be graduating this May from Oklahoma State University and with that comes change. My resolution is to accept change.
What’s your New Year’s resolution?
Happy New Year.
Crystal VanZandt (fashion intern)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients