Is your favorite mascara on a "best" list?
I love L’Oreal Voluminous mascara. When the “best of” mascara lists come out, I sometimes try one of the much-touted brands, but I always go back to L’Oreal. My next favorite is Dior Diorshow, even though it’s almost four times more expensive than Voluminous.
Now comes Sephora’s list of its eight most popular mascaras. Is your favorite on the list? Here they are:
* Lancome Oscillation Fibrating Infinite, $34.
* Bare Escentuals, $18.
* Dior Diorshow, $24.
* Sephora Stretcher, $16.
* Benefit BADgal Waterproof, $19.
* Lorac Special Effects primer plus mascara, $22.
* Clinique High Impact Curling, $14.
* Imju Fiberwig tiny Sniper, $15.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients