Ladies, will you jump into a jumpsuit or romper this season?
Jumpsuits and rompers were all over the runways for spring, with designers Marc Jacobs, Peter Som and Max Azria leading the pack.
Some retailers in the Oklahoma City area are excited about the trend because it’s something new and diffferent. The last big hoorah for jumpsuits was in the 1970s, and many women remember them as unflattering, ill-fitting and a pain to get in and out of. Women have never really embraced rompers. Maybe that’s about to change.
So, ladies, are you going to jump on this trend or let it pass? I plan to write a story about jumpsuits and rompers so e-mail
me your thoughts at email@example.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients