Make room ... supermodel Claudia Schiffer gets a new closet
I want supermodel Claudia Schiffer’s new closet — not that I could ever fill it.
According to Fashion Gossip Weekly, Schiffer recently renovated a helicopter hangar next to her home to store her overflowing wardrobe. A helicopter hangar? You’ve got to be kidding. How many clothes does she have? She’s only 38.
Seems she has acquired so many clothes that she couldn’t squeeze another pair of Christian Louboutin shoes into her $11 million Elizabethan mansion in Suffolk England. What’s more, the hangar is climate-controlled and has separate closets for different designers. We would expect nothing less. Some designers don’t hang well together, I guess.
Of course, the collection is insured for several million dollars.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients