Who needs Botox? Cut yourself some bangs
Sometimes a girl has to make sacrifices with her beauty routine. Especially in these times. Treatments and procedures are expensive. That 401K isn’t worth nearly as much as it was a year ago.
Perhaps that explains why more celebrities are going for bangs. Bangs instead of Botox. Hmmm. A simple snip is a cheap way to hide those fine lines.
During the recession, people are cutting back on unnecessary procedures such as Botox, said Suki Duggan of Donsuki Townhouse Salon in New York City. Bangs can hide those brow lines at a smidgen of the price of an injection. Ouch!
“A lot of my clients are asking for bangs as a way to hide the imperfections of their forehead,” Duggan said.
Stylish and thrifty.
What do you think of Hilary Swank with bangs? And Kate Walsh? Lookin’ good.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients