Target launches new eco-friendly collection in time for Earth Day
Target just keeps giving and giving. Giving designer clothes at chain-store prices.
This time, Target is teaming up again with designer Rogan Gregory and his business partner Scott Mackinlay Hahn of Loomstate to launch Loomstate for Target, an eco-friendly fashion line for men and women.
The limited-edition collection will feature 100 percent certified organic cotton. The line launches April 19 and the women’s wear will be in the stores through May 16; men’s through June 20. Prices range from $14.99 to $44.99.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients