Marmi Shoe Rack opens in Oklahoma City
Rejoice shoe fans. A new shoe store, Marmi Shoe Rack, has opened its first store in Oklahoma City at Quail Plaza Shopping Center, May and Hefner. The store carries more than 10,000 pairs of shoes with such brands as Vaneli, Sesto Meucci of Florence, Amalfi and Rangoni.
All shoes are priced $24.99 and $29.99, with savings of at least 70 percent off the original prices. What’s more, ther’s a special “pot luck” group by size for only $19.99. Marmi Shoe Rack also specializes in hard-to-find sizes from 4 to 12 in widths slim to wide. The store is open weekends only — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients