Wash that gray right out of your hair ... in 10 minutes
But a new hair color product has caught my attention. It’s L’Oreal’s Excellence-To-Go, an at-home hair coloring product that takes less than half the time. And that’s for either roots or full application.
According to press information, the hair color collection came from the challenge to meet the demands of busy women on the go. The new formula offers the same color benefits of Excellence, including complete gray coverage in 10 minutes.
Choose from 12 shades. Cost is $9.49.
I’m not about to leave my colorist, but I think I’ll give this product a try next time I need a little bang touch-up. I’ll let you know what I think. Meanwhile, see you in a few weeks Michelle.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients