A new treatment for cellulite ... so long dimples
I apparently missed this bit of information, but Marisa Miller, who is ranked No. 1 on Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100″ list, announced ”We all have cellulite!”
Miller is also a Sports Illustrated model and Victoria’s Secret angel, so perhaps that announcement carries some weight in reminding all women that even supermodels don’t have perfect bodies. In fact, Miller admits to using creams, massages, gels and self-tanners to cover up her troubled areas for photo shoots and runway appearances.
Here’s another option (you knew there had to be a reason for this post, didn’t you?) … a new treatment called SmoothShapes, available nationwide. The treatment uses Photomology, which combines laser, vacuum suction and rollers to address the cause of cellulite — brittle fibrous septae and engorged fat cells.
SmoothShapes also remodels collagen, so skin is smoother and tighter, according to a press release. Check out this before and after picture.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients