Zales lets loose the animals ... and some of them are wearing diamonds
Zales has introduced a new jewelry collection called Party Animals, featuring pendants, earrings and necklaces adorned with butte
rflies, garden bugs, fish, turtles and birds.
The whimsical pieces are embellished with diamonds, colored diamonds, abalone and malachite. The collection features five lines including bug bling, deep-sea baubles, soaring sparkles, fierce and ferocious, and enchanted forests. Each line includes a variety of animal styles.
Prices fall into three categories: $100 and less, $300 and less and less than $1,000.
Anyone need a graduation gift? How about Mother’s Day? To see the entire collection, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients