New accessories collections at Target
Two new limited-edition collections are coming to Target stores.
Relix Rey for Target is a handbag collection designed by accessories designers Lily Band and Sulaika Zarrouk. Prices range from $19.99 to $49.99. The collection landed in stores today and will be on shelves until June 14.
The collection is inspired by the beach, with clutches, totes and oversized bucket bags in canvas and straw. Gold shell trinm, studs and toggles, as well patent and metallic trim, add a heap of sophistication.
Other styles feature oversize rickrack prints that mimic ocean waves.
Target also collaborated with footwear designer Trish Carroll for the Miss Trish of Capri for Target collection, in stores April 5 through July 5.
The sandals are jewel-encrusted, inspired by the blue sea and sandy beaches. Prices range from $29.99 to $34.99.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients