Wiggle your pedicured piggies into these metallic sandals
Not hardly, and that’s not a slam against Target shoes. These are big time stylish and fashion forward. Since I had to go to Target that evening (honest, I really needed a can of L’Oreal Elnett hairspray), I looked for the shoes. Only had two pairs left, so that should be a pretty good endorsement. I did see plenty of other smart styles, too.
Online comments are very favorable about this shoe. Even the faux leather looks good. The wedge sandals cost $29.99, and I must say this picture doesn’t do them justice. They look so much better in person. My only hang-up is that I prefer leather.
Check out this other cute sandal by Mossimo. I hope the weather cooperates this week. It’s time to get out of closed-in pumps and into strappy sandals.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients