Revlon introduces new ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick
I’ve never been a fan of long-wearing lipsticks, but I may give a new lineup from Revlon a try. The new Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick is designed to give women 12 hours of “food proof” color in only one application.
The lipstick is available in 20 colors and frosted shades and retails for $10.99. Long-wearing lipsticks have lost some of their appeal, partly because they tend to be drying to the lips. And until now, most long-wearing lipsticks had two steps and always required a top coat. “This is the only one-step product that has it all,” said Annete Falso, Revlon’s vice president of product development.
That fact that it doesn’t require a top coat is enough to grab my attention. Now let’s see if it really works. The new lipstick should be in stores this week. FYI: I’m loving the three colors on the left. Hope they look that good on.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients