Chip-free French nail kits
As I write this I’m looking at my bare nails. I need a manicure, but it’s been a busy two weeks. A pedicure would be nice, too, but closed-toe shoes hide a lot.
Whether it’s a time issue or budget concerns, it takes time and money to make frequent trips to the nail salon. To the rescue comes Kiss Products Inc. with a French manicure kit for hands and nails that’s said to be chip-resistant. New technology makes the white part of the nail molded rather than air-brushed. What’s more, the thin material makes the nail more flexible for better comfort.
Last summer, my daughter often wore glue-on French toe nails, and I have to admit they looked good. I’m not sure what you do if you have a nail malfunction, though. Maybe you should always carry a few extra nails and glue in your purse.
Everlasting French Nails is available in flat and regular nail arcs and in 12 sizes for hands. There’s a “real short” length as well as a medium length. Toenails are available only in short length.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients