Anna Kournikova wears Boys & Girls Club of America T-shirt
Tennis star Anna Kournikova wore a T-shirt by Give and Take on a recent episode of “The Rachel Ray Show.” This is the second time Anna has worn her Boys & Girls Clubs of America shirt out and about in New York City. A portion of the proceeds of each T-shirt is donated to Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Give and Take T-shirts cost $50. For more information, go online to www.giveandtaketees.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5174Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5084Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4203'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients