Listen up -- designer Isaac Mizrahi lands on the radio
Designer Isaac Mizrahi, Target’s one-time boy wonder and now the guy everyone hopes will breathe new life into Liz Claiborne, is going to do a stint on the radio. He’ll host Isaac Mizrahi: Tell Me Everything, an exclusive five-week series of live call-in shows on Martha Stewart Living Radio.
The radio show will kick from 6 to 7 p.m. April 6 through May 14, exclusively on Martha Stewart Living Radio, SIRIUS channel 112 and XM channel 157 as part of “The Best of SIRIUS” package. Mizrahi will host the show from SIRIUS XM Radio’s studios in New York City. SIRIUS XM listeners are encouraged to call in and ask him questions during the live broadcasts at (866) 675-6675. Mizrahi will help readers embrace their personal style and solve fashion dilemmas.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients