More on Carrie Underwood's big dress on the Academy of Country Music Awards show
Some dresses are easy steals. I mean, it’s easy to steal the style.
Probably not so much the dress that Carrie Underwood wore on the Academy of Country Music Awards show. The merlot silk taffeta gown with a sprawling and ruffled train
gown took up much of the stage. It was by designer Rafael Cennamo, who creates fantasy gowns in bold colors and luxury fabrics. Check out his beautiful couture creations at www.cennamocouture.com/. His ready to wear collection can be see online at www.rafaelcennamo.net/
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients