Pureology launches new EssentialRepair hair care products
Pureology has introduced a new line of products called EssentialRepair created for over processed, damaged, fragile and color treated hair. Soy milk and a concentrated dose of pure biotin help fortify and defend against hair damage, while organic botanics of nurturing olive oil and chamomile restore softness and healthy shine.
The ZeroSulfate shampoo and AntiFade Complex maximize color retention.
The EssentialRepair line includes zerosulfate shampoo; hair condition that nourishes distressed hair; split end correcting treatment that seals split ends while protecting color; ColourMax to repair distressed hair while delivering extra color protection and radiant shine; Instant Repair to fortify against damage; and Restorative Hair Masque to nourish distressed hair, renew moisture and fortify against damage.
Prices are $22 for the Colour Max; $27 for the shampoo and conditioner; $28 for Instant Repair; $40 for Split End Correcting Treatment; and $50 for the Restorative Hair Masque.
Pureology products are available in salons and online at www.pureology.com. You can find nearby salons on the Web site.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients