Makeup artist Napoleon Perdis coming to Ulta in Oklahoma City
Makeup artist Napoleon Perdis, who has his own signature makeup line, will make a personal appearance from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 26 at Ulta, 2340 W Memorial Road.
The makeup brand has captured the attention of celebrities such as Debra Messing, Nicolette Sheridan and Amanda Bynes. Top-sellers in the line include Long Black Mascara, China Doll Foundation, Lip Lacquer and Auto Pilot Pre-foundation Skin Primer.
Perdis — Australia’s leading makeup authority – and his team will treat guests to:
* One-on-one product consulations.
* Complimentary makeovers.
* A photograph with Napoleon Perdis with all pre-booked appointments.
* Gift, valued at $25, with every $25 Napoleon Perdis purchase.
* Gift, valued at $75, with every $75 Napoleon Perdis purchase.
Call 302-4900 to book an appointment.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients