Carmen Marc Valvo Home to launch on QVC on April 18
Fashion designer Carmen Marc Valvo will launch his new home decor collection on QVC on April 18.
Carmen Marc Valvo Home , created exclusively for the QVC, will debut at 10 a.m. with an eclectic assortment of tablewear, serving pieces and decorative accents with prices ranging from $20 to $150.
Much of the colleciton was inspired by Valvo’s own Hamptons beach house, which has been featured in several magazines.
“I believe that the home, like fashion, is an extension of a person’s personality,” he said. “My collection was designed to work with the natural aesthetic of the living space while allowing for the homeowner’s individual style to shine through.”
Signature pieces include a decorative beaded mosaic pillow, set of two cottonwood nesting bowls and four-piece stackable glass vase set.
For more information, go online to www.qvc.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients