Carrie Underwood ... in good company in Badgley Mischka advertising campaign
Have you seen this photo in Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar or InStyle? Badgley Mischka celebrates two decades in fashion with an advertising campaign featuring some of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood — Eva Longoria, Brooke Shields, Lauren Hutton, Anjelica Huston and Oklahoma’s own songbird Carrie Underwood. Carrie is in good company.
Shot by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz at Paramount Studios inLos Angeles, the ladies posed along with the designers in classic Leibovitz style. Each of the women is wearing Badgley Mischka couture eveningwear and accessories. The tagline, ”Two Decades of Glamour,” is symbolic of Badgley Mischka’s relationship with Hollywood over the past 20 years.
Mark Badgley and James Mischka met in 1982 at Parsons School of Design in NYC. In 1988, the duo joined forces and started the line, which gained in popularity when Winona Ryder wore their gown to the Academy Awards in 1996. She was the first of many major red carpet moments including Jennifer Lopez at three consecutive Oscars, Madonna, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sharon Stone, Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ashley Judd, Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher and Brooke Shields.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients