Eyes open wide: Tweezerman introduces new eyelash curler
What makes the Shu Uemura curler stand out is its exclusive design — a wide, shallow curve and soft silicone pad that fits eyes of all shapes and sizes.
Now comes a new eyelash curler that wants to flex its muscle, a curler that’s being described as “the curler to end all curlers.” (Of course, it’s the brand that’s saying that!) Anyway, it’s the new Tweezerman Pro-Curl Curler.
”With its beautiful and distinctive rose gold design and ergonomically crafted, pinch-proof precision, this contoured curler is an industry first and the staple to any beauty arsenal,” according to the press release. “Perfectly designed to fit all eye shapes, the Pro-Curl Curler is guaranteed to be the next award-winning beauty tool!”
The company says these are the benefits:
* Larger opening area for easier use.
* Thick, rounded silicone pad ensures an always-intense curl.
*Reworked angles create the ultiamte leverage for the best curl.
* Narrower top bar adapts to all types of eye shapes.
*Doubled body design for exceptional comfort, leverage and strength.
The price is $20 and it is available exclusively at Sephora stores and at www.sephora.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients