More Self magazine beauty product award winners
Here are more winners from Self magazine’s 2009 Healthy Beauty Awards. I included the winning products that cost $10 and less on Tuesday. Leave a comment if you’ve used these products. For a complete list of winners, go to www.self.com.
1. Best all-around moisturizer: LaMer The Hydrating Infusion, $95.
2. Best eye cream: Roc Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment, $25.
3. Best serum: Kinerase HydraBoost Intensive Treatment, $75.
4. Best night cream: Elizabeth Arden Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream, $50.
5. Best angiaging treatment: Garnier Nutrioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller, $17.
6. Best exfoliating body lotion: Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials, $12.
7. Best face sunscreen: Aveeno Continuous Protection Active Sunblock Lotion SPF 50, $11.
8. Best body self-tanner: Lancaster Self-Tanning Fast Dry Bronze Water Spray, $27.
9. Best primer: Prescriptives Flawless Face Primer, $28.
10. Best tinted moisturizer: Smashbox Cosmetics Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer, $30.
11. Best all-around foundation: Lorac Natural Performance Foundation, $35.
12. Best loose powder: DiorSkin Nude Fresh Glow Powder SPF 10, $45.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients