Think pink ... and win a makeup bag of goodies
Makeup experts agree that pink lipstick can give women a more youthful appearance. In my story in today’s Life section, I talked with local makeup artists who share their thoughts about pink and even their suggestions about specific brands and shades that look good on different skin tones. Read my story here.
In honor of pink, I’m giving away one makeup bag of Max Factor cosmetics filled with three pink lipsticks in varying shades, 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper, Mineral Blush in Roses and a blush brush, and two bottles of Color Genius Foundation with minerals in Happy No. 1 and Natural No. 3.
To enter our drawing, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your name and mailing address. We’ll select one lucky winner. Deadline to enter the drawing is May 8.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5747Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 5482Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5176Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients