Tia Mia jewelry collection
In my column today, I wrote about Houston jewelry designer Tia Neyman. The line, called Tia Mia, is extensive with earrings, cuffs, bracelets and necklaces adorned with semiprecious stones and pearls. “I’d rather have a big honking pearl than a diamond,” she said during a visit to Ruth Meyers Inc.
Here are some pictures of her jewelry. I snapped these during our interview, and I admit my photography skills don’t showcase her talent. I advise checking out her jewelry in person next time you’re close to Ruth Meyers Inc. in Nichols Hills Plaza.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients