Something smells good -- free perfume
It’s not too late to enter the drawing for a bottle of age-defying perfume. Yes, you read that right. Age-defying.
I’m giving away a bottle of Ageless Fantasy perfume to TWO lucky winners. The perfume retails for $120.
Never heard of Ageless Fantasy? It’s an age-defying perfume with a patent-pending elixir that defies your skin’s natural age-revealing scent, according to press information.
Research has proven that men who are near women who use Ageless Fantasy think they’re at least eight years younger, the press release said. This potent perfume potion is all hopped up with age transforming power of pink grapefruit, luscious mango, antioxidant pomegranate. jasmine and musk, which has been clinically proven to make you smell younger.
AgelessFantasy achieves powerful euphoric properties, and sets off a feeling of youth and excitement. Smells youthful. Feels youthful. Is youthful, press info says.
To be entered in the drawing, send an e-mail with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is midnight May 22. I’ll draw two lucky winners and put the perfume in the mail.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients