Shoe shopping at Marmi Shoe Rack
I breezed into Marmi Shoe Rack last week to do a quick video about spring shoes and trends with Angi Bruss. The store opened in late March, but this was my first visit. It’s the first store in Oklahoma City, and I really wasn’t familiar with it either.
What’s interesting about Marmi is that the store is only open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It was buzzing when we were there; women were buying two and three pairs at a time. The store carries 10,000 pairs of shoes with such brands as Vaneli, Sesto Meucci of Florence, Amalfi and Rangoni, and new stock comes in weekly, said manager Bryan Gomez. And, yes, I bought a pair of Vaneli leopard print flats trimmed in black patent. Love, love, love ’em. I’ve already worn them three times. Comfortable, too.
All shoes are priced $24.99 and $29.99, with savings of at least 70 percent off the original prices. What’s more, there’s a special “pot luck” group by size for only $19.99. Marmi Shoe Rack also specializes in hard-to-find sizes from 4 to 12 in widths slim to wide.
The stores accepts credit cards and cash. No checks. All sales are final.
To celebrate the Memorial Day weekend, the store will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday. Personally, I can think of no better way to spend a three-day weekend than shoe shopping. In fact, I’ve got my eye on a pair of two-tone patent wedges, so I better scoot back over there and give them another test run around the store. I just hope my size is still available. If you shop at Marmi and see something you love, buy it. It may not be there the next weekend — or maybe even the next day.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients