It's a shoe-in on "The Fashion Show"
It’s all about shoes, which in my mind is a good thing. That’s it in a nutshell on the fourth episode of ”The Fashion Show,” a reality show airing at 9 p.m. Thursday on Bravo.
In the Harper’s Bazaar mini-challenge, fashion and function unite with an eco-friendly challenge that asks the designers to create a new print for Olsenhaus pure vegan shoes.
The elimination challenge tackles a problem many women encounter — falling in love with a hot pair of shoes only to realize they have nothing to wear with them. Oh, the pain, the agaony, the defeat.
Anyway, the contestants are surprised with a trip to the land of jaw-dropping shoes, the Bergdorf Goodman shoe salon. Each designer selects an avant-garde pair of high-end shoes, and must design the perfect outfit to be with with their killer heels. George Malkemus, president of Manolo Blahnik USA, joins Isaac Mizrahi, Kelly Rowland and Fern Mallis on the judges panel.
The winning design will be available for purchaseon BravoTV.com.
“The Fashion Show” follows 15 professional designers who compete for a chance to have their designs sold in the retail market and win a $125,000 prize.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients