Take the plunge with this bra
This U Plunge bra doesn’t look very comfortable to me. Maybe it’s just me. I don’t wear plunging necklines anymore. What do you think? Not about me, ladies. About the bra.
If you’re interesting in purchasing it — because you do wear plunging necklines or for any other reason – the cost is $28. The Fashion Forms Web site says it’s availabe at Penney’s and Dillard’s. For more information and other styles, go to www.fashionforms.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients