Adjustable sandals for narrow and wide feet
Women with narrow or wide feet often have shoe shopping challenges. In walks Susan Mango.
Her adjustable width sandals have straps that go through the sole to adjust to fit your foot. There are several styles, with prices from $25 to $64.
Susan Mango is owned by Susan Connett and based in Austin, Texas. Production is in Bali. Her sandals, flip-flops and handbags are handmade. Each piece is hand crafted. She travels to Bali twice a year to design her collection with the help of hand-selected artisans. Whle there, she volunteers in the local community, not only giving her time but a portionof Susan Mango proceeds to help with education of the Balinese children.
In Oklahoma, the sandals are sold at The Booterie in Altus (580-482-1734); Deb’s Too in Lawton (580-355-3327); Kathy’s on Paseo in Oklahoma City (405-521-0055); and Tangerine Door in Cordell (580-832-2786).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients