Giorgio Armani upset over time change in show schedule
Drama brews in fashionland.
Giorgio Armani has accused Christian Dior of showing him a lack of respect in a dispute about the times of haute couture runway shows next week in Paris.
Armani apparently is incensed that the timing of an additional Dior show will prevent him from using certain models, according to Fashion Wire Daily.
“I regret to inform you that as a result of a last minute, unexpected and unjustifiable change of program by Dior, about which we were informed less than two weeks before the date of the show, I have been forced to reschedule the timing of my own collection, postponing it from 7.30 PM to 9 PM on the same day, Monday 25th January,” Armani said in an e-mail sent to FWD.
In the official schedule, Dior is scheduled with just one show at 2:30 p.m. on Monday. However, this first show is for the press, while a later unlisted show at 5.30 p.m. is planned for VIPs and paying clients.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients