Cool-It Caddy ... just freeze and go
The new Cool-It Caddy incorporates an integrated chemical coolant with lightweight insulation layers for freeze-and-go portability. That means Chapstick, lipstick, heat-sensitive medicines and snacks maintain their integrity under even the hottest conditions.
What’s more, its sleek and convenient enough to slip inside purses, fanny packs, golf bags, backpacks and diaper bags.
Cool-It Caddy is available in black woven, pink faux crocodile and zebra microfiber designs. Contents stowed inside can survive up to five hours of extreme heat. That means frazzled moms, outdoor enthusiasts and even insulin-dependent diabetics can enjoy all the perks the warm weather has to offer without worrying about the sun damage that will come to their personal belongings.
Cost is $39.95. For more information or to order, go online to www.cool-itcaddy.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients