CFDA launching 'Fashion for Haiti' T-shirt
In an effort to raise funds for Haiti, the Council of Fashion Designers of America will launch a Fashion for Haiti T-shirt. All proceeds will benefit the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, according to Women’s Wear Daily. The $25 T-shirt will go on sale at retailers nationwide on Feb. 12, as well as online at cfda.com.
“The tragedy in Haiti has affected everyone and most of us individually have given money for relief,” said Diane von Furstenberg, president of the CFDA. “However, I think it is now important to send a message and create a channel for funding from fashion as an industry.”
The T-shirt will be available in both men’s and women’s styles.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24112Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13400Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10660Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10343UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6928Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6286Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6076Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4932OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients