Take a sniff of Aeropostale fragrances
Bayla is described as kight and modern, sweet and refreshing. A few spritzes don’t linger long, but the store says they will have the desired effect of making her feel confident and pretty. Available in two sizes – .5 fluid ounces at $12.50 and 1.7 fluid ounces at $19.50.
For him, there’s Benton cologne — clean and masculine. Available in two sizes, the Sport Body Spray at .4 fluid ounces at $7.50, and 1.7 fluid ounces at $19.50.
In the Oklahoma City metro area, Aeropostale stores at at Quail Springs, Penn Squaare, Sooner Fashion and Shawnee malls.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients