Clean your makeup brushes ... here's how
If you’re going to wear makeup, you should apply it with clean brushes. A quick wipe on a tissue or shaking a brush under running water isn’t sufficient.
Brett Freedman, makeup artist for Vanitymark, cleans his brushes daily. Most makeup artists do. The rest of us can probably get by with once a week or so.
Here’s a how-to-clean-your-makeup-brushes video from Brett. So, gather up all your brushes and give them a good cleaning. Your face will love you.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients