NARS launches spring makeup collection
Alex Mendez-Kelley of The MakeUp Bar tells me I’m going to want everything in the new NARS spring makeup collection. Can it really be that tempting? I haven’t seen it up close and personal yet. It won’t land in stores for another week or two, but Mendez-Kelley says people are pre-ordering many of the items.
The spring collection, inspired by actress Catherine Deneuve’s role as Lucille in “La Chamade,” features soft, sexy shades.
“I love Catherine’s makeup look in this movie,” says François Nars, founder and creative director of NARS Cosmetics. “It’s very sophisticated and bourgeois in a Parisian ‘16th Arrondissement’ way. She is the perfect reference for this collection, and apropos for spring, a time to embrace color and get noticed.”
Supermodel and Tulsa native Amber Valletta is the face for the advertising campaign.
NARS Cruising Lipstick- $24
This subtle, sexy pink lipstick hue provides a sheer natural long-lasting color.
Here’s the lineup:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6385Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6185Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients