Isaac Mizrahi's stylish lab coats for Good Housekeeping
Good Housekeeping called fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi. Making a functional lab coat stylish might seem an impossible task, but the good folks at Good Housekeeping say Mizrahi succeeded.
In honor of Good Housekeeping’s 125th anniversary, a year-long celebration, Mizrahi redesigned the lab coats and chef coats for the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, the magazine’s product testing laboratory. The scientists, engineers, nutritionists and other experts who work at the Research Institute wear lab coats while they’re conducting tests to prevent contamination – and also to protect their clothing from some of the messy concoctions they create.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients