New dance studio caters to wedding dances
Guests want to see a little twirl or twist or shimmy. Just in time to help all you brides and grooms comes Premier Wedding Dances, a new dance studio that opened in December. To give you a peek at what it offers, the dance studio’s grand opening will be March 21. Doors will be open from 1 to 5 p.m. at 2411 N Portland. Put that on your calendar.
During the grand opening, Premier Wedding Dances will be demonstrating four basic types of wedding dances: Slow Dance, Jazzy Rumba, Cinderella style, and of course “Rock the Reception.” Door prizes also will be giving away during the day, including, free dance lessons, DJ service, photography services and spa treatments.
Shelia Abbott, the owner and instructor, will be offering group and private lessons to make the wedding dance unforgettable — for the couple and the guests. The dance studio provides dancing lessons for couples who wish to have the first dance at their wedding professionally choreographed — or at least look and feel comfortable on the dance floor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients