Temporary ID tattoos for kids ... just in case they get lost
It’s temporary tattoos that be can put on children, just in case they get lost or separated from parents at the store, the park or anywhere.
SafetyTat temporary tattoos read “If lost, please call” and list a parent or guardian’s mobile phone number. The tattoos are designed to be worn on a child’s arm or hand and are easy to apply. The product line also includes special medical alert information. There’s also a new waterless Quick Stick tattoo.
The idea for SafetyTat was born of necessity when a mom quickly wrote her mobile phone number on her children’s arms at an amusement park in case they got lost. The inspiration for SafetyTat was born.
A package of four costs $7.99. They are available at Bed, Bath & Beyond and safetytat.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients