Bobbi Brown launches new foundation
The oil-freel, long-wearing foundation balances oil and combination skin for a soft matte, even-looking complexion without piling on the powder. The formula hydrates and absorbs excess oil while emollients lock in moisture to ensure skin stays perfectly balanced. The foundation is also buildable, so you can achieve the coverage you want.
The foundation is available in 20 shades. Retail cost is $45.
In the Oklahoma City area, Bobbi Brown is available at Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place, and Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients