More magazine beauty search contest
If you think this is the most beautiful time of your life, enter the More Beauty Search on More.com.
The magazine launched the search to find three readers who look and feel more beautiful than ever for a chance to be featured in the October 2010 issue and win $10,000.
The contest, sponsored by Procter & Gamble’s Olay and Cover Girl brands, continues through May 5.
“More focuses on the time in a woman’s life when she feels in-charge and full of possibilities,” says More Editor in Chief Lesley Jane Seymour. “We want to find women who embody these attributes and really get across – in words, photos and spirit – what it means to be a More woman.”
To enter, upload a photo and a 150-word essay at www.more.com/beautysearch about why you feel this is the most fabulous time of your life, and pay a non-refundable $25 processing fee. Women nationwide will vote online to choose the top 100. The winners will be chosen by the magazine’s editorial staff.
Three women will receive a trip to New York City, including airfare, hotel accommodations and a spa day, lunch with More Editor in Chief and a photo shoot for the October 2010 issue. One grand prize winner also receives $10,000. The two runners-up receive $5,000 each.
The October 2010 issue will be on sale September 28.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients