Who wants a makeover?
New year, new look.
Maybe your 30-year high school reunion is coming up and at your 25th, everyone said you hadn’t changed a bit. That’s not really a compliment.
Maybe you’re stuck in the ’90s, or worse, and still wear the same lipstick and eye shadow shades. Perhaps you’re just tired of the old you and want a new look.Now’s the time to quit thinking about it and just say yes.The Oklahoman is looking for some women who are open to new hairstyles and will consider a different approach to their makeup and how it’s applied.
To be considered for a makeover, send us a recent photo and tell us why you want one.
You can either e-mail me your information and picture at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Linda Miller, The Oklahoman, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125,
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients