Face up to Clinique's new spot corrector
To the rescue comes the new Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. It’s dermatologist-developed to be safe, yet in clinical trials the serum was comparable to a leading prescription ingredient in creating a more even skin tone. Clinique says users saw a verified 53 percent improvement in skin tone in as little as 4 weeks; at 12 weeks, they saw a visible reduction in dark spots, age spots and traces of past acne.
If you’re already using this product, let us know what you think.
Cost is $49.50. Good reviews on clinique.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3664George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3376Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3309Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients