Register now for Oprah's Live Your Best Life Walk
O, The Oprah Magazine celebrates its 10th anniversary in New York City May 7-9, and registration for the Live Your Best Life Walk on May 9 is now open.
The walk takes place on the final day of the weekend-long celebration, and is open to all who want to take part and give back. A limited number of tickets are still available for the Live Your Best Life Weekend event at oprah.com/oturns10, but even non-ticket holders can participate as Oprah Winfrey and special guests lead a walk to raise money for 10 charities, selected by the editors of O, The Oprah Magazine.
The top 10 fundraisers will walk alongside Oprah, and a celebration at the finish line for all participants will close the weekend’s festivities. Registration is $30 and additional information is available at www.oprah.com/walk. O, The Oprah Magazine’s “Live Your Best Life” Walk is presented in association with L’Oreal Paris, Truvia, Lee Jeans, Springmaid, Calvin Klein Performance, SOYJOY, Blue Diamond Almonds, Silk and Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water.
Special guests scheduled to appear include: singer, actress and comedian, Bette Midler, singer/songwriter Mary J. Blige, singer/songwriter Tracy Chapman, country musician Emmylou Harris, singer/songwriter Neko Case, Twilight actress Rachelle Lefevre, House actress Lisa Edelstein, cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Oz, actor Sam Waterston, singer/songwriter Caitlin Crosby, Food Network celebrity chef’s Aaron McCargo, Jr. and Mindy Segal and more!
The 10 charities benefitting from the Live Your Best Life Walk are:
A Better Chance – providing young people of color with educational opportunities to help them assume positions of leadership in American society.
Best Friends Animal Society – bringing about a time when there are No More Homeless Pets.
Camp Cope – helping the children of wounded, deployed and fallen service members cope with the effects of war and the sacrifices they are asked to make.
FFAWN – Mary J. Blige’s foundation that inspires women from all walks of life to gain the confidence and skills they need to reach their individual potential.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims
- 6479Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6305Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5197Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients